Drive Medical Falcon 3 Wheel Travel Scooter
The Drive Medical Falcon 3 has been discontinued.
We recommend the Drive Medical Phoenix 3 Travel Scooter (click here)
which is lighter in weight, has a more comfortable seat and has interchangeable red & blue color panels.
-Back to Top-
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): 10.5 Miles
- Turning Radius: 31.5"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- FREE Front Basket - Perfect for local errands.
- FREE Batteries & Charger - Because you shouldn't have to pay extra.
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door!
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- 3 wheel model allows for 22. 5” turning radius.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity.
- Convenient , compact design makes assembly/disassembly easy.
- Easy to remove battery that can be charged separate from the scooter.
- Comes with dual led headlights and tail lights.
- Protected thumb style throttle.
- Comfortable height adjustable, seat with flip back , adjustable width arms
- Top speed 4 mph and a cruising range of 10.5 miles.
- Comes standard with anti tippers.
- Flat free tires.
- Comes with large carry basket .
- Easy to adjust tiller.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement .
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- Chair/Scooter frame: Lifetime
- Electronic Controller and drive train components: 1 year
- Batteries: 6 months from time of installation
1.Any work or replacement part installation must be carried out by an authorized Drive dealer/ service agent.
2.Should your power chair require attention under this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
3.Any repaired or replaced parts will be covered by this warranty for the balance of the warranty period on the power chair.
4.The above warranty conditions apply to an new power chair purchased at the full retail price. If you are unsure whether your power chair is covered, check with an authorized Drive dealer.
5.Under normal circumstances, no responsibility will be accepted where the power chair has failed as a direct result of: a. The power chair part not having been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. b. Failure to use the manufacturer’s specified parts. c. The power chair or part having been damaged due to neglect, accident or improper use. d. The power chair or part having been altered from the manufacturer’s specifications or repairs having been attempted before the service agent is notified.The manufacturer reserves the right to alter without notices any weights, measurements or other technical data shown in this manual. All figures, measurements and capacities shown in this manual are approxi-mate and do not constitute specifications.
Go Mobility 30 Day Return Policy
This item is covered by our Go Mobility 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in our full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of purchase price minus the shipping and a 15% restocking fee.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition – no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received from Go Mobility, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive your refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.