Drive Medical Phoenix 3-Wheel
Sink back into the adjustable comfort seat of the Drive Medical Phoenix and enjoy your ride, because everything about the Phoenix is designed to be user friendly and stress free. For example, you can remove the battery for easier charges or disassemble the whole scooter so you can take it with you in the trunk of your car. The Phoenix is designed to keep up with you indoors or outdoors so you don't have to spare any energy wondering what this scooter is capable of. Contact one of our personal mobility advisors about the Drive Medical Phoenix 3 Wheel today!
Also available - Drive Medical Phoenix 4 Wheel Travel Scooter
-Back to Top-
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): 15 Miles
- Turning Radius: 32"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- FREE Front Basket - Perfect for local errands.
- FREE Batteries & Charger - Because you shouldn't have to pay extra.
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door!
- For indoor and outdoor use..
- New interchangeable color panels (red & blue) included.
- 3 wheel model allows for 32.3" turning radius.
- Convenient, compact design makes assembly/disassembly easy
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with 4 pieces.
- Comes with easy to remove wireless battery that can be charged separately from the scooter.
- Comes with headlight.
- New "Finger-Pull" throttle.
- Comfortable height adjustable, upgraded seat.
- Speed ranges from .5 mph to 4 mph and a cruising range of up to 15 miles.
- Stackable battery box will allow an optional battery for increased range up to 30 miles.
- Flat free tires.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Drive train components
Other parts not listed
Batteries (Manufacturer warranty, not Drive Medical)
Exclusions include parts that will endure normal wear and tear such as:
Tires and Tubes
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship in the U.S.A. New or refurbished parts may be used. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the scooter will void the warranty.
Go Mobility 30 Day Return Policy
This item is covered by our Go Mobility 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in our full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of purchase price minus the shipping and a 15% restocking fee.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition – no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received from Go Mobility, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive your refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.