EV Rider Royale 4 Electric Scooter
The Royale 4 lives up to its name by offering plenty of luxury. 18 inches of leg room and a 20" wide Captain's Seat keeps you in ultimate comfort. Adjust your tiller so the Royale 4 fits you and you alone. This scooter's full suspension offers a smooth ride for up to 32 miles, meaning there's no such thing as a day you can't tackle. Choose between burgandy, black, and silver--we know you'll make it look good! If this is the kind of sweet luxury you've been searching for, just call one of our personal mobility advisors about the Royale 4 today.Note:
Also available - EV Rider Royale 3 Electric Scooter
-Back to Top-
- Top Speed: 9.3 MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): Up to 32 Miles
- Turning Radius: 63"
- Capacity : 350 lbs
- Weight: 426 lbs.
- FREE Deluxe Cup Holder - Everybody gets thirsty.
- FREE Armrest Bag - Keep your valuables conveniently stored and safely close-by.
- FREE Batteries & Charger - Because you shouldn't have to pay extra.
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door!
- Full suspension and a top speed of 9.3 mph
- Digital tritium display with odometer, actual speed, trip meter, battery indicator, ambient temperature sensor
- Complete light package with blinkers contained within mirror covers
- Aluminum alloy wheel rims
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Three years on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTYFrom one (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider’s option,without charge. Warranty labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the retail establishment from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
SHIPPING: All warranty items will be shipped via UPS/Fedex Ground. Expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchas
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (The increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.)
The purchased batteries are warranted by EV Rider for 6 months after the purchase of the Unit.
Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider or by an authorized EV Rider service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider without prior consent. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
The Warranty excludes:
• Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
• Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider.
DEALERS MUST PAY THE COST OF SHIPPING FROM THE US PORT OF EXPORT. Parts will be replaced under the warranty program as stipulated by its guidelines.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use.
Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty. Batteries provided at no cost with the unit carry no warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Go Mobility 30 Day Return Policy
This item is covered by our Go Mobility 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in our full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of purchase price minus the shipping and a 15% restocking fee.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition – no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received from Go Mobility, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive your refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.