Description of EZ Tow Trailer
The EZ Tow Trailer is in our opinion the most stylish and affordable scooter trailer on the market. It is big enough to house most of our biggest electric scooters as well as power chairs and equipment of all kind. It comes standard with EZ Lube hub wheels which many other companies charge extra. This type of hub alone can save you hundreds of dollars over the life of the trailer. The torsion flex 2200 lb axle mounted to the under side of the frame and along with the 12" wheels provides a very smooth ride on even the roughest roads. The EZ Tow Trailer attaches to any hitch and can be easily towed along by the smallest of cars and can carry up to 1000 lbs. We have even towed the EZ Tow with a tiny electric car! The EZ Tow comes in 9 great colors - red, orange, black, yellow, grey, dark green, lime green, Mary Kay pink and royal blue.
We know you will love this trailer!
- Outside Dimensions: 6' Long x 4' Wide
- Inside Dimensions: ~6 ft Long x ~4 ft Wide (1 inch less than outside measurements)
- Door: Large 46" x 46" Opening
- Ceiling Height: Front: 43", Rear Opening: 50"
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Class Hitch: Any Class - compatible with I, II, or III class hitch
- FREE EZ Lube Hubs - Simple to refill and saves you hundreds of dollars over the life of your trailer.
- Accessory Vee Box: Also called the Tongue Vee Box because it rests on the tongue of the trailer. Great lockable Accessory or Cargo Box to store extra things, tools, etc. The dimensions are 35" x 18" x 18". Cost: $249
- Chrome (Rear Door) Package: Cool way to customize your EZ Tow trailer and make it even more the envy of the road! Cost: $349
- Spare Tire & Wheel: Better safe than sorry. This is a spare 12" tire and wheel with the white rim. Can be simply stored inside the trailer or on the Spare Tire Carrier listed below. Cost: $79.95
- Spare Tire Carrier: Mounts to the tongue of the trailer. Cost: $17.95
- Tilt-Up Tongue Jack with Rolling Wheel: Convenient way to move your trailer when you take it off the hitch. Trailer rolls along very easily. Cost: $69.95
What is the EZ Open Rear Door Ramp?
This option allows you to open and close the rear ramp door very easily by only applying 6 oz or so of pressure. You do not even need to bend over to lift the door. Simply use your foot to tip it up and the spring operated door will automatically close. Most of our customers thank us for recommending this option to them.
BY YOURSELF: There is some minor assembly required for thr EZ Tow Trailer. It takes about 10-15 minutes. You would need 3 people. 2 people to lift each side while the 3rd person puts on tire and then fender. After both sides have tires and fenders attached, the tongue needs to be attached. This is done easily by 1 bolt. Easy assembly directions of course are provided with each trailer.
BY UHAUL: If you do not wish to assemble yourself, we can ship the EZ Tow to a UHAUL near you for assembly for $95. You would then not need to pay the $136 for home delivery as long as the UHAUL has a loading dock.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/user of our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
ActiveCare warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, for the following periods:
3 Years - Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame
12 Months â€" Electronic Controllers, Transaxle, Motor and Brake, Charger, All other electrical components.
6 Months - Batteries
Go Mobility 30 Day Return Policy
This item is covered by our Go Mobility 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in our full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of purchase price minus the shipping and a 15% restocking fee.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition â€" no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received from Go Mobility, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive your refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.