2013 Stand-N-Ride Scooter with Mobility Seat
Maybe you feel you don't quite need a conventional medical scooter yet? Then the EV Rider Stand-N-Ride Scooter with Mobility Seat might just be the scooter for you. This extra stable three wheeled standing scooter gives you the little bit of extra help you need to get through your day. Whether you're headed to the mall, park swap meet, flea market or just want to keep up a little better with the rest of your family. You can then disassemble your scooter easily and quickly without tools to take it anywhere you need to go. There's a built in cup holder for your convenience too. The EV Rider Stand-N-Ride even has reverse gear to help you maneuver those tight spots or elevators. Contact us, toll free, about the EV Rider Stand-N-Ride with Mobility Seat today and find out if this is the best option for you.
AVALIBILITY: ALL SNR Scooters are now in stock!
- Speed Dial - Control exactly how fast or slow you go up to 15MPH. (Great for indoors!!)
- Reverse mode
- Included Charger and Batteries
- Powerful 500 Watt Motor, 220 lbs capability (with mobility seat)
- Convenient, easy to remove and charge battery pack
- Optional seat can be installed easily in the field
- 15-20 miles range on a fully charged battery
- Easily comes apart without any tools
- Over-sized detachable basket
- Non-marking and optional flat-free tires
- LED headlight and horn
- Disc Brakes
- Free elegant safety helmet
SIX MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY
From one (6) Months from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic componentof the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider’s option, without charge.
Warranty labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase,serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the retail establishment from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
Go Mobility 30 Day Return Policy
This item is covered by our Go Mobility 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in our full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of purchase price minus the shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition – no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received from Go Mobility, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive your refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.