Drive Medical Cobra GT4 Heavy Duty Scooter
Drive Medical's Cobra is the latest heavy duty scooter with full suspension and a great sporty design. The plush captain seat comes in 20"or 22" widths. An ergonomic delta style handlebar makes it extremely easy and comfortable to operate your scooter with the controls just a touch away. The Cobra can travel at a brisk pace up to 10 MPH at a distance of up to 35 miles per charge. The one touch tiller adjustment allows you to find the perfect place for the tiller for optimal handling and comfort. Not surprisingly the Cobra is a new customer favorite. There's a lot to love about this scooter in terms of style and performance.
GO TIP: The Cobra is GO Mobility's new top pick for a high quality, rugged Heavy Duty Scooter.
- Top Speed: 10 MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): 35 Miles
- Turning Radius: 82"
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- FREE Cup Holder - Everyone gets thirsty.
- FREE Armrest Bag - Convenient place for your small stuff & valuables.
- FREE Scooter Cover - Great way to protect your investment.
- FREE Batteries & Charger - Because you shouldn't have to pay extra.
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door!
- New, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance.
- "Blade" style alloy wheel rims.
- Armrests are padded and adjustable.
- Ergonomic throttle control.
- Positioning belt included.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
FREE White Glove Delivery - Go Mobility Exclusive!
We provide White Glove Delivery with the purchase of your new Cobra GT4 Heavy Duty Scooter. This means free of charge your scooter will not only be delivered to your home, but also set up for you and all the shipping and packing materials and crate removed from your home. It couldn't be easier.
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
THE COBRA COMES WITH A 14 MONTH PEACE OF MIND IN HOME SERVICE PLAN.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Drive train components
Other parts not listed
Batteries (Manufacturer warranty, not Drive Medical)
Exclusions include parts that will endure normal wear and tear such as:
Tires and Tubes
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship in the U.S.A. New or refurbished parts may be used. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the scooter will void the warranty.